Reading without poi dob

over 2 years ago
micng didn't upload a photo

micng

7 posts

I need a deep reading of this guy to see if he have infidelity and did he bring woman home when I’m not around. But I do not have his dob.

over 2 years ago

You can call me. I don’t need the dob. I’m online now :)

over 2 years ago
winterfae's photo

Love Psychic Winter (winterfae)

5 posts

I fully understand your situation and it can be a very difficult time for you. When it comes to this particular question, when I place my focus on his energies, I cannot pick up on any females other than yourself and family. So in this case, I really don’t feel as though he is being unfaithful, my love.

over 2 years ago
lillyloveadviser didn't upload a photo

Love Expert Lilly (lillyloveadviser)

21 posts

I am here as leading online psychic service that seeks to help you find answer your questions about love life career .etc. You can connect with me for tarot reading ,empath or a medium .I will explore your dreams and daily horoscope. You can join me at anytime so don’t waste money here and there.

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

I just need his name, and from there i can get features, hair color height, weight, etc to confirm im seeing the right person before we continue into his feelings.

x first 3 mins are free to connect

jade

about 1 year ago

There are others involved theres more than one, Give me a call and I would love to share more insight with you

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi Hon, Let me read into this for you. I can find the names and time frames on how and when these other women came into the house. Message me, I’m online now.

about 1 year ago

Connect with me for these, i can surely be helpful.

about 1 year ago

I can help (: