I am struggling over here :(

over 2 years ago
sunshinekari didn't upload a photo

sunshinekari

9 posts

Hi there

I have had so many readings but I seem to not be able to find someone who can help me find peace and clarity. Can someone recommend please? I’m tired of mixed answers I’m tired of predictions that don’t match the reality and It’s more painful when I am given hope but things never happen.

No one seems to be able to pick up the present situation, how can there be a future with someone when they haven’t made efforts with me in the present? How can there be a future if there’s no present :( And how do I move on, can someone please help? I’m struggling here Kari

over 2 years ago

hi kari. i would advise you to seek a mental health professional for your situation.

how to move on—i would suggest journaling and personal development. i would suggest this regardless of your relationship status…this is something that everyone can always benefit from.

what you need imo is a mental health professional and personal development – not a spiritual reading.

i’m very sorry for what you’re going through :(

i hope that helps, many blessings.

over 2 years ago
lillyloveadviser didn't upload a photo

Love Expert Lilly (lillyloveadviser)

21 posts

I am here as leading online psychic service that seeks to help you find answer your questions about love life career .etc. You can connect with me for tarot reading ,empath or a medium .I will explore your dreams and daily horoscope. You can join me at anytime so don’t waste money here and there.

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago
intuitivecommunication's photo

Intuitive Communication (intuitivecommunication)

8 posts

Dear Kari —

Readings should be approached with a calm energy, only as an occasional event, and shouldn’t leave you more anxious. If you feel you are using paid services to feel “in contact” with your POI, it may be time to hit pause on both. :^)

about 1 year ago
psychic_zandra's photo

Zandra’s Love&Light (psychic_zandra)

12 posts

hi love message me for a reading i am able to give you Clairity on the situation you are feeling very lost and confused about Thank you And I hope to hear from you soon Love & Light.

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi Kari, I understand your confusion. Give me a chance to read you, I promise you will have so much clarity and you will feel not only better but more empowered! Let’s take back your happiness, Call me now. Much love, xoxo.

about 1 year ago

I will be honest with you my darling and please dont hold that against me, theres no future between you and this person, there are third parties involved and it will be a never ending cycle if you dont let it go, Contact me for more insights