why does this keep happening?

over 2 years ago

why is it every single guy i meet since my ex left me show me all of this interest, fill me full of false promises and lies tell me they are basically in love with me then i don’t hear from them again… or something really simple happens and it’s all over… I’m sick and tired of putting energy into people when they clearly don’t have any intention on things progressing. I’m at my wits end and it’s starting to wear me down… what is wrong with me?

over 2 years ago

There is nothing wrong its just that you’re having hard time to find the one, your ex was never committed to you, he indeed liked you and cared a lot about you but without commitment a relationship will not last for long term.

over 2 years ago

There are red flags, that we tend to allow ourselves to explain away or forgive because we love the person to the point we dont allow ourselves to draw boundaries that we need – there are usually deeper reasons we dont even acknowledge at the time to why we are drawn to this pattern and it does seem unfair, because as i can see for you you have a good heart and give to everyone. If you have time please do call me hun and we can talk about ways to get things to where you are attracting the right kind of partners, and even old partners who want to make amends – this is the first step to really clearing residual energies so you can be ready for the one who gives you the love you truly deserve.

x

jade

over 2 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi, it’s nice to meet you; my name is Tammy. I have read your concern on this posting about how your relationships tend to fall through when things seem to be going so strong, and you’re wondering why this keeps happening to you and I’ve decided to see if there is anything the universe would like me to share with you.

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A READING, BUT MORE A WAY TO SEE IF WE APPEAR TO BE WELL CONNECTED. (If you do resonate with this message, then come see me in the chat box and we’ll get started.)

Your Message Is…

You may find yourself in need of fixing a few areas of your thinking. It begins within yourself. I know it would help you in the relationship area to consider ways of communication that may be different from the approach you already use, and make sure you don’t let the past keep you from accepting relationship potential. If you can do this, you’ll have better clarity for the decisions you make.

Give yourself some time and be patient in the area of love because that is how you will find things fitting together. Don’t sit back, listen to what is said and treat the comment like it’s coated with gold. Patiently keep your thought to yourself and if you watch long enough, true colors are sure to come out, and those actions speak much louder than words. You will believe from experience more than you will from what someone says to you.

Also, make sure you don’t treat relationships like a free for all. Be selective. If you settle for less, then less is what you will get. So be your own best friend and make sure you set your standards and make sure they are met.

When someone decides to move on, or does something completely different than what you expected, make sure you don’t start letting your feeling about what you value be crushed by their actions. If you do, the message is saying you may talk yourself right out of something good. You may end up feeling like you’ve been duped, and stop reaching out at new and even more improved chances for love in the future.

Most of all, make sure the people you are dating show you the kindness you deserve. Make sure you aren’t the one always sharing to the extent the other doesn’t have to do anything at all. Both partners sharing in areas of life form stronger bonds because they appreciate each other more.

Okay, so this is what the message said, and if you are interested in knowing further about specific situations, feel free to contact me in the bitwine messenger.

Many Blessings,

Tammy

A.K.A. Angel Wings 777

over 2 years ago

I am 100% with Spiritual Jade. She nailed it all on the head. You are acting from a please of fear and are not recognizing the red flags. I had to do this with myself. I saw at the fact that I was attracting the same types of people over and over again. I asked myself what is the common factor here? I was. I did nothing wrong, but in hindsight, I can also acknowledge that I now have a lower threshold for what I’m willing to tolerate. You do not have to prove that you are worthy of love. You do not have to prove your worthiness to anyone. Those with anxious attachment styles, often unconsciously, will accept behavior from romantic partners that they would not accept from others. Recognizing your own patterns is helpful. Hold people accountable. Start to redefine what you accept as truth. I wouldn’t suggest that you doubt people based on passed conditioning, but more so take note when actions are not reconciling with spoken promising. Most of these types of people don’t suddenly change overnight.

over 2 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

because you are so scared in a Conscience way of repeating that same type of relationship from your ex , that ever guy has the same traits , so what you subconsciously or afraid of your actually drawn to it with out even knowing it .

over 2 years ago
psychictanya1's photo

Tanya Stevens (psychictanya1)

10 posts

theres nothing at all wrong with you, it seems as though your blocked in your love life and your attracting the energy of bad relationships. i would love to read for you and help give you some clarity