My grandma just passed away

over 2 years ago

I would like to talk to a reader about her passing

over 2 years ago

Hello and welcome thank you for your question yes I can help I’m online if you’d like to talk more I am very sorry to hear about your grandmother passing away.

over 2 years ago

So sorry for your loss, Brittany! My condolences to you and your family. xo

about 1 year ago
psychic_zandra's photo

Zandra’s Love&Light (psychic_zandra)

12 posts

Hi love, I do see This Person Is trying to Reach Out To you And get in Contact with you, i would love to speak to you about this during a personal Reading.. !! :)

about 1 year ago

I am so sorry to hear that many Blessings to you and your family. I’d love to help you please contact me for more info!

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi, I have just seen this post and I can feel in my spirit your grandma has something to tell you. Give me a call.

about 1 year ago

My Grandma Passed when i was six months old, but i had always felt so close to her growing up anyway. When i finally got to speak to my grandpa he was amazed at how well i seemed to know her. It is good you know energy does not vanish just because we cant see or feel it. Wishing you all the best, hugs and hang in there.

Also keep in mind though dear talking to those who have passed is kind of waking her from sleep, so lets make sure its the right time before reaching out. xx

if youd like to message me her info i can help verify that over inbox for you

take care and prayers.

x jade

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

I can connect to her in seconds, I would be more than happy to help you hon, I can see she is walking on streets of gold and resting in Gods arms now. Give me a call so I can read further into this!

Xoxo Psychic Peach.

about 1 year ago

So sorry for your loss, Brittany! My condolences to you and your family. xo

about 1 year ago

My condolences to you my darling, to be honest allow 6-8 weeks after her passing to try to connect with her