My ex lol

over 2 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

So my ex out of nowhere came back message me after five years still will not opened his feelings even after I married with a child lol

What does he want why he all of a sudden message me.

over 2 years ago

I don’t mean this to sound disrespectful, but if he pops up after 5 years without saying much then why bother to even concern yourself? You are married to someone else with a child. Anyone can tell you anything at this point and it would make sense because it’s so random.

If you truly want to take your time and money to spend on this I can focus on him for you and see what comes up, but to be honest, I don’t think it’s worth it.

Again, with all due respect. Just don’t waste your time.

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 2 years ago

stormyrain417

47 posts

I know haha I just wanted to know after five years he’s still the same. Lol why he all of a sudden email me lol

over 2 years ago
psychictanya1's photo

Tanya Stevens (psychictanya1)

10 posts

there is definitely a reason for everything. he is either a opportunity or a distraction, its just about finding out which one, i would love to read for you sometime

over 2 years ago

Stormy,

I’m online now if you want to look at the details on his sudden reappearance.

Warm Regards, Pixie :)

over 2 years ago

stormyrain417

47 posts

It’s okay we already talk even tho he knows I can’t do anything. I have a family. I know his answer already and his feelings to me is still there or else he wouldn’t be looking for me. He won’t say it but he shows it.

over 2 years ago

I can help

about 1 year ago
lillyloveadviser didn't upload a photo

Love Expert Lilly (lillyloveadviser)

21 posts

I am here as leading online psychic service that seeks to help you find answer your questions about love life career .etc. You can connect with me for tarot reading ,empath or a medium .I will explore your dreams and daily horoscope. You can join me at anytime so don’t waste money here and there.

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards