What dig he want?

over 2 years ago

What did Marco really want when he contacted me after 5 years, and then disappeared as quickly as he showed up. I’m confused.

over 2 years ago

Hi Marie,

To make it sure, he wanted to connect with you and get an idea of what you were doing with your life. I would be happy to chat with you in detail and provide you more insight as to what he’s feeling and what his intentions are in reaching out.

Bright blessings, Pixie :)

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Personal Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your wuestion, and actually im connecting to his energy to see because he got cold feet, he wanted to come forward but then he pulled back. im on line if you like to talk more im also seeing because he will try again. its not over.

over 2 years ago

I see a lot of fears around this man but i also feel a great attachment and love for you – please feel free to call and discuss further so we can see if it is worth your time. xx love and light jade

over 2 years ago

I do hope it will work out this time, or it will break me again. He wrote me a week ago again confessing his love and said he was happy I felt the same and then did not answer my reply to that. So confusing

over 2 years ago

Hi Marie,

I would be happy to give you honest and authentic insight as to his intentions and feelings. Please give me a call for clarity on this matter.

Warm Regards, Pixie