My Soulmate (for over 20 years)

over 2 years ago

Hello I have been in love for over two decades with my soul mate since school. I literally lived on day dreaming all this time. She is always with me.

I proposed to marry her 20 years ago and we did not move forward.

We never had a contact for many years and then all in sudden, she replied back to me on messenger, (for a message I have sent many years ago).

Have told her about my sufferingns and how much I loved her. She first said she is sorry. She then blocked me and then unblocked me again but on (ignore setting). In other words, opening the window for me to text back.

I had many readings and they were all vague and general or just uplifting.

. I have sent an audio message to her (and tears slipped away). Did she listen to it? Did she read my messages because I can not know.(Iam on ignore list)

Any reader who can truly for GODs Sake give me the right answer? Is there any hope or should I move on?

I am mature enough to accept the truth (much better than years ago in my youth). I do not want any councelling. I want a true medium who can feel drawn into me and my soul mate and tell me if she loves me or not? Read and listened to my messages? Is she going to reply back?

Iam not after a free reading by any means. I need you my dear potential Reader to give me any thing(a hint) of any fact that I can only know myself about my soul mate. This will give me confidence that you are drawn to me and I be more than happy willing to do a paid chat/call.

Thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart, Bless you all

over 2 years ago

Kindly I am not after tarot or astrology reading. Iam after Readers who do not use tools and do not need DOB. Thank you again

over 2 years ago

If you would like a reading from me please do get in touch – I am 5 star rated on other Psychic apps – I am a love psychic, medium and law of attraction expert – I can gain accurate timeframes from my guides. What i can see right now is that their is someone around her and the past really is painful for her to process – memories are coming back to her!

I will be able to give you some clarity.

Karl-Love Psychic-LOA Expert

over 2 years ago

I am intuitive, but name and birthdates are helpful in making a connection with or without astrology—as a reader, we need something to literally connect to when we remote view. a birthdate, hair color, or nickname usually does the trick.

regardless, i do hope this was helpful info and happy hunting darling

over 2 years ago

Thank you @TheGoldenGypsy for your comment

@Karl-Love (Karlhunter92) Thank you for your message. May I kindly ask you for something more specific? I am not trying to get what I need for free. Not at all. But just a little thing specific that makes me feel confident you synced with me and her.

Iam sure you are a good person in and out and hope you understand.

Thank you

over 2 years ago

hi there get in contact with me for detailed aswers onnce and fr all i leave no question unanswerd lets see what going on n her side regarding this nsituwatio

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

you just made an early move by going all-in at once. now she is confused but she doesn’t want to shut you down as well.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life and I will help u walk on the right path.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

Unfortunately, Mo, I think we often have a misconception about what a “soulmate” is. Do I believe we have multiple soul family, yes. In my heritage, we call it “anam cara” or soul friend.

Realistically, even if you want to call this person a soulmate, if you have not had a conistent connection over the past 20 year, does it really make sense to call them a soul mate? I think we live in an era were have have all these terms…twin flame, soul mate, etc, and that feels good to make these people feel special, but at the end of the deal if we aren’t being realistic then we aren’t making much sense.

As romantic as I am, and as much as I’d love to see people stay together against all odds, we still have to be practical in life. Just based on what you are saying what do you really exact to hear?

over 2 years ago

hello dear and welcome and im picking up on her energy and see because she did read them but there is a stumbling block bc she is with some one . and this is why she cannot respond to you.im on line if you like to talk more .

over 2 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hi dear contact me for a reading im honest i do not sugar coat i will like to tell you what i see please contact me for a reading!

over 2 years ago

i pick up a lot of energy from you contact me if you like blessings!