Two years waiting for a return

over 2 years ago
kerynj's photo

kerynj

1 post

Good evening. How long is too long to hold onto hope that an ex is your twin flame and returning? I have spent thousands of $ having readings over the past two years. Predicted dates have come and gone. I have a few great psychics on here that I keep returning to.

over 2 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Kerynj,

I really believe it’s up to you to decide how long is too long. If you feel you are holding yourself back and missing out on life, then it may be time. Do what serves you most here, know it’s okay to put yourself first and if you feel ready, break those chains and start living your best life.

over 2 years ago
astro_sunny didn't upload a photo

ASTRO KING (astro_sunny)

11 posts

Hi Well it’s about the prediction and moreover how you deal with the problem at that predicted time, feel free to come I will be happy to help you :)

over 2 years ago

I would love to give you some insight on this and read for you

over 2 years ago

Hey honey,

I think that if you have to ask, you already know that you have invested more than enough time hoping for a change. Two years is a long time. At the end of the day, you need to start investing in yourself and finding joy alone. I know it’s really easy to say that, but you are limiting yourself from enjoying the possibilities of others. If you are sending your energy to someone else you won’t align with new possibilities. I would be happy to chat with you.

Bright blessings hun. Happy Year!

over 2 years ago

The Twin Flame Does Not Always Mean They Are The Ones Meant For You In This Time.

-- Sometimes it is the process of self love and growth without feeling defined by it, that allows us to truly step into the part of ourselves that allows our tf to do the same.

If you wish to find someone in this life, and dont want to invest anymore time because you feel youve done enough, then trust and believe luv that you have done enough and letting go is not a crime.

Wishing you all the best, live your BEST life.

after all, that is what God wants for us. Love and Light,

Jade

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi hon, just to squash it right now.. You shouldn’t wait anymore. It has already been too long, You have giving years of your life waiting, it is time to move on with your life. Please Chat with me for more clarity and understanding. I would love to help.

Xoxo Psychic Peach.

over 2 years ago

TF is a spiritual concept—and i don’t believe it’s healthy to hope that someone shares that connection with you. the TF dynamic is imo, an attachment style between two people that can be very damaging for one or both if one or both of the two individuals do not seek professional therapy to reprogram themselves.

desperation repels love. let the person go, wish them well within your heart. if a connection is truly there, they’ll come back when they are ready.

over 2 years ago
psychicloveexpertnoel11's photo

Angel Noel (psychicloveexpertnoel11)

7 posts

I’d be happy to connect with you and help you out with! :)

over 2 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

ill like to help you in the path you want to be in with this person contact me for a reading!

over 2 years ago

hi there if you are ready for a detailed reading on tis situwation and see were it is going and when get in contact with me

over 2 years ago

hello and thankyou for your question and well, 2 years is a bit to long to wait for some one. and it is time to move on and forward. im on line if you like to talk .

over 2 years ago

I can help (:

over 2 years ago
lillyloveadviser didn't upload a photo

Love Expert Lilly (lillyloveadviser)

21 posts

I am here as leading online psychic service that seeks to help you find answer your questions about love life career .etc. You can connect with me for tarot reading ,empath or a medium .I will explore your dreams and daily horoscope. You can join me at anytime so don’t waste money here and there.

over 2 years ago
lovehope7 didn't upload a photo

Love Hope 7 (lovehope7)

7 posts

hi dear hope everything will be good. i love to help peoples with my energies . if you face any problem so my dear feel free and join me i am here for you .