Connecting with my Guide

over 2 years ago

I want to know more about my spirit guides especially one coming up as a black dragon. Who can assist??

over 2 years ago
psychic.kiran's photo

psychic Kiran (psychic.kiran)

13 posts

contact me for 5 minutes free reading if you feel satisfied then start paying per minute.not need payment if u couldnt feel connection

over 2 years ago
sherry25's photo

Love Expert (sherry25)

7 posts

I can help in this area , as I have had these types of readings before. It doesnt always come in the form your thinking. There is a specific one for you details. Come and chat with me about it and I can help you the best wsay i can. :)

over 2 years ago
sherry25's photo

Love Expert (sherry25)

7 posts

I take a native reading approuch to these types of questions and willl give you some insight on spirit animals and how they change to help us.

over 2 years ago
psychic_zandra's photo

Zandra’s Love&Light (psychic_zandra)

12 posts

i am able to help lead and guide you into understanding about your spirit guides if you message me i am able to give you details and let you no what this guide wants to tell you regarding this energy / spirit. contact me today you wont regret it.

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards