I don't know what to do?

over 2 years ago

I feel so lost in this relationship with this man dwayne and I worry about this other woman Lauren what is that she want should I even keep trying or wanting something with dwayne? 05/02/1972

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

I did look at this energy and was able to see that his energy towards you is definitely attracted, but Lauren does show a love energy for Dwayne and Dwayne does show a stroner attraction for Lauren. I do feel that the two of them will become closer, as the energy does increase in the future

over 2 years ago

Am confused on if I should let this go between me and him because I do love him and I feel like I’m playing myself because he doesn’t feel no love for me at all

over 2 years ago

hi teanna. he likes you, a lot. but dwayne reads as loving lauren now, or he will quite soon. i’m sorry :(

over 2 years ago

Hi, you can come live for deep insight about you both

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
sherry25's photo

Love Expert (sherry25)

7 posts

If you are seeking clairity in the area still I can look at his emotinal fregency and let you know what im sencing and hwere his true feelings are at this time.

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi Teanna, I know God has a plan for you, but it is not this. I would like to read up on this further with you, more closure and info and what is to come your way this new year with your love life. I am sensing a lot of understanding and good news for you! Please Chat with me asap.

Xoxo Psychic Peach!

over 2 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, dear. would love to look deeper into your situation and give you the answers you need. please contact me

over 2 years ago
psychic_zandra's photo

Zandra’s Love&Light (psychic_zandra)

12 posts

hi love message me for a reading i am able to look into your situation