Will me & my ex get back together

over 2 years ago
annah95 didn't upload a photo

annah95

1 post

Hello my name is Anysha Williams dob 1:15:95 his name is Hung Nguyen dob 5:31:93 we took a so called break almost 3 months ago! (November 3rd make 3months)After his grandmother passed away! His parents and brother passed away years ago! We talked 3weeks after our break he told me he didn’t want me to get into another relationship I agreed & said we both needed to heal!! Expressed somethings he was going thru at tht time! & tht was it! I seen him a week ago we didn’t speak just made eye contact! I’ve had two dreams about him since! Once I was pointing at something at he touched my back! It felt so real! Then the second one we was talking on the phone! Today I got on Facebook & another woman tagged in something she wanted & he loved the post! He’s been loving some other stuff of hers! (I sense they have been talking!) I called him 7 times today & texted him & he didn’t respond! He still has my money & clothes! I’ve been crying all night! Confused & hurt! Because I invested in him! &! He told me one thing and did another! I feel like how can he take my money & run off on me! Will we get back together? Do he want to be with the other woman! What about us

over 2 years ago
psychic_isabell's photo

Love therapy (psychic_isabell)

10 posts

Hi Anysha, I’m so sorry to hear about this. i would love to help out and answer some questions for you. I’m online from 9AM – 9PM. feel free to contact me.

-isabelle

over 2 years ago

Hi Anna,

I’m so sorry you are going through this. I would like to offer a friendly suggestion to you if you are looking for a serious reading. Try not share so much information up front. Unfortunately, this gives unethical people all the information they need to tell you exactly what you want to hear. I wish you the best.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 2 years ago

Anysha,

Are you still looking for a reading? I am online now and /I can look into the connection for you.

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

Save your integrity and stop reaching out to him. I understand what you are saying, but he has placed you on a back burner while he expands his horizons. “Back Burner” is what I call this, as when you are cooking, you put on the back burner the pot that you are not placing all of your focus on and something or someone has his attention now. I would not advise reaching out anymore to him. He knows what you want and he is dragging you around. This is not a man of integrity. If you choose to wait, you have that freewill. I never understand how some Souls wait for bad relationships. It is quite popular for some reason. Consider contacting authorities for your belongings and money. Possibly let him know you will call authorities and that may make him pay attention, but only go that route if you are serious about defending yourself and your integrity.

over 2 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

reads to me as if he is not concerned about you/your feelings/and is a bit of a liar. as for the other person, i personally don’t pick up on him coming back…i would advise to cut your losses here…i’m sorry it reads like this…many blessings to you