Risk of losing my job

over 2 years ago

Hi I’m stuck in some situations at work and I’ve got a feeling that they will dismiss me soon! Can anyone please help?

over 2 years ago
spiritualqueen's photo

Spiritual Queen (spiritualqueen)

11 posts

Hello, How are you? I am a certified psychic. Would you like to set up a session? Thank You :)

over 2 years ago

Hi, I’m happy to help you anytime. Come see me in my chat whenever you need to. Zella

over 2 years ago

Hi, Don’t worry things will be okay, I am here to help you to come out of this situation. I offer you 10$ deal for this issue discussion. Thanks and Regards

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

I can help you through finding the answers, message me and you will be at peace knowing everything you need to know instead of guessing, chat with me now!

Much love, psychic Peach. Xoxo

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

The word complicit, UN- impartial, scheming, breach, are ringing in my mind,