Help

over 2 years ago
sheyliv didn't upload a photo

sheyliv

6 posts

Hi will f return & work things out w me or has he moved on? I really miss him & dont know why he seperated. My name p. Please help

over 2 years ago
psychic_isabell's photo

Love therapy (psychic_isabell)

10 posts

Hi, I’m sorry to hear about your situation. I would love to help you out and answer your question. I’m always available to provide a reading and give you in-depth detail. message me anytime for a reading!

over 2 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi, Sheyliv! I know exactly the reason why this has happened, but know that you deserve answers and a better treatment than just leaving without saying a word, God has a big plan for you even though things might look rough right now, Message me and all things will be answered!

over 2 years ago

Hello:-) I would like to invite you for a psychic reading with me. I’m mostly on Purple ocean but coming back to Bitwine now. See you inside! George

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

Things do not make sense sometimes and in this case, he has acted on his own free will and not just a bad energy or a bad day. I pray you are not waiting for him and that you are self-empowered enough to be strong in your own company. Take this time to heal and recharge. You are worth it.

over 2 years ago

I can help (:

over 2 years ago

normalmente hay que ver un poco mas a fondo hay aspectos de la vida que afectan otros que aparentemente no estan relacionados, es necesario escudriñar para saber que cosas son mas probables

over 2 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what is ahead for your question through spirit . On line now Live chat . Blessings