long time ago

over 2 years ago

it has been many years ago, does he still think of me sometimes and miss me

over 2 years ago

Hi Angelina,

I think a lot of people have this question, and its the truth is you can’t help but have memories of people from your history. The real question is the weight those memories hold. As much as we hope we are missed by people that once held a special place to us, I think its important to put our focus on the reality of a person’s actions. If they don’t put any energy or effort into connecting to us, then it’s not worth our energy to focus on those people.

If you want to look at your specific situation and have questions, I’d be happy to chat with you.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 2 years ago
psychic_isabell's photo

Love therapy (psychic_isabell)

10 posts

Hi, i’d love to answer your question. message me and we can chat about it!

over 2 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

this person still thinks of you just as much as you think of them and i can see that time has gotten the best of the both of you i can see that there is something that is underlying here please contact me for further details! NewMoonPsychic

over 2 years ago

HOLA SI TE PIENSA Y RECUERDA PODRIAMOS SABER UN POCO MAS AFONDO SI DESEAS UN ABRAZO

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

He misses you a lot, message me to find out more.

Much love, xoxo

Psychic Peach.

over 2 years ago

SI PERO ES NECESARIO LEER MAS A FONDO PARA VER POR QUE NO SE HA COMUNICADO, AVISAME

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

I would love to have a first name energy please, so I know who to connect to with absolute certainty.