reading

over 2 years ago

if anyone feels particularly drawn to this post i’m after a reading please for life/relationships etc. it’s hard to discern who will be the right match for my energy, i’m really after a spiritual conversation that has a bit more depth if possible. I live in Australia so it’s currently the afternoon and would like to contact someone within the next few hours if this happens to be seen <3 be more going deal with would desirable anyone if the that a has rate exchange>

over 2 years ago

Hi Vicki,

I would be happy work with you. Feel free to message me. I am on at all different times. I’m just seeing this now.

Best wishes, Pixie

over 2 years ago

Ty I’ll try to catch you next time xx

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

i know there is a time difference but i am on now if you would like guidance,,,

over 2 years ago

I hope you were able to have the conversation and session that you needed! If not, feel free to contact me. xoxo – Callie

over 2 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

would love to chat im a bit late but if you are still searching i am here to listen and share some insight! Blessings NewMoonPsychic!

over 2 years ago

HOLA VICKIX ME GUSTARIA LLER PARA TI, NORMALMENTE EMPIEZO CON UNA LECTURA GENERAL PARA RELAIONAR TODOS LOS ASPECTOS DE LA VIDA YA QUE SE AFECTAN MTUAMENTE Y A VECES NO NOS DAMOS CUENTA, LUEGO VOY A TEMAS ESPECIFICOS QUE NOS DICEN COSAS PARA PREVENIR Y CORREGIR, TAMBIENPODEMOS VER ALAS PERSONAS A TU ALREDEDOR Y COMO AFECTAN TU VIDA, UN ABRAZO Y BUENA ENERGY

over 2 years ago

Hi Vicki,

If you’d like to send me a message we can arrange to meet up at the same time. I’d love to chat with you! Deep spiritual conversations are truly favorite types of connections and I can touch on anything you need.

Bright blessings :) Pixie

over 2 years ago

Hello:-) I would like to invite you for a psychic reading with me. I’m mostly on Purple ocean but coming back to Bitwine now. See you inside! George

over 2 years ago

I can help (:

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

Sorry I missed you….. Please be sure to message me or reach out in the future!