My ex’s new girlfriend name everywhere

over 2 years ago
giullia didn't upload a photo

giullia

1 post

She was his ex girlfriend and then when we broke up they came back I can’t stop seeing her name everywhere like a few times a day… What does it mean

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

This can mean many of things but it’s definitely no coincidence , Please message me for a personal reading and I will have all the answers. Much love and God bless!

over 2 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

hello giullia i would love to offer some insight and clarity on what u have been experianceing, Blessings NewMoonPsychic

over 2 years ago

Giullia,

You are seeing it because it’s an important name to you so you are more susceptible to noticing it. I honestly don’t think it has a deep significance that should cause you concern.

If you have legitimate suspicions due to changed behavior, I would be happy to take a honest look at the situation, but otherwise, I wouldn’t be too concerned.

Bright blessings, Pixie :)

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards