Help my marriage

over 2 years ago

My husband (Jason 1-16-81) has left myself and the kids in March of 2021. We have been married for almost 15 years. He left and went with his ex girlfriend who had been trying to destroy our relationship since we got together. We weren’t fighting out arguing so this was a big shock. He left for work and never came home. The only thing he took with him was his clothes. He won’t talk to me and he don’t see the kids. I love him so much and am willing to forgive just to fix my marriage but he won’t communicate with me. It is so hard not being with him, I don’t know how much longer I can do this. Will he ever come home and fix our marriage? Does he still love me? Am I holding on to hope for nothing? (Lisa 7-12-81)

over 2 years ago
madameelizabeth's photo

madame elizabeth (madameelizabeth)

6 posts

this sounds like a easy fix you need a 20.00 all life matters reading so you can get those truthful anwers

over 2 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

so sorry to hear.

over 2 years ago

it very hard to li8ve without our loved once see this pause is temporary between you both as i had found that he will again come back to you soon as she will start to cheat on him madam

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi Lisa, I would be more than happy to give you the clarity you need, Straight and to the point with real answers. I just want you to know that even though we face such difficult things for so long, there is a reason for EVERYTHING. And God has a great plan for you and your babies. Please contact me for more! Love you! Be strong.

over 2 years ago

I definitely can look into things and be of some help here.

over 2 years ago
spiritualqueen's photo

Spiritual Queen (spiritualqueen)

11 posts

Hi Hun I am available now. If you would like a session please let me know. I specialize in love readings. My reading style is direct, honest, no sugar coating but also compassionate. Thank You Hun Hope to connect soon. :)

over 2 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I am a marriage and relationship mentor as well as a reader. I would be happy to look into this matter for you.

over 2 years ago

Im so sorry to hear about your pain and the current struggles. When we give our whole life to someone and then our life changes, it is traumatic and requires a whole reset.

Im here to pray with you and happy to help find what happened to bring clarity and help you move forward in the best way.

love N prayers

jade

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

There is a light at the end of this tunnel you are in. God has a plan for you. Please message me for all the answers and most importantly closure.

Much love, Psychic Peach. Xoxo

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

I understand this was 2 months ago, but i did check his energy and his energy does show he has pulled fully back. Depending on how you feel about any reconciliation, I have late Spring of 2022 for him fully reconciling. He made the commitment to marriage, not her. He needs to stop all contact once the two of you reconcile, if that is how you will choose to go.

over 2 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight through spirit and what is ahead and changes . On line now . Blessings

over 2 years ago

Hello Dear, Don’t worry things will be okay very soon, God has created the solution first then he created the problem. do come for a live session to know more.I will offer you 10 $ deal

over 2 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi honey contact me for a reading ill be more then happy to help you in the right path!