Losing faith :(

over 2 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

I am sorry, but why is it so hard to find someone who can give me a good, consistent and clear reading Or be able to answer directly but with empathy? I am loosing faith and I just feel disappointed :(

over 2 years ago

Blessings!

I just need the names of you two, no other pieces of information are needed and I will unfold everything myself. Feel Free To Call Me Back.

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

so let’s start and find out that what he wants, thinks, and feels for you?* What’s in store* for you two? how things will unfold? and are you wasting time or there is something for u?

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
madameelizabeth's photo

madame elizabeth (madameelizabeth)

6 posts

i am truly sorry youve had a bad experience on here but if you want connect with me cause using only your first name i will tell you everything you need to eae

over 2 years ago

Hi Karishma,

I’d be happy to work with you. Take a look at my profile and my reviews. They speak to my compassion and empathy with all of my clients.

Take care and good luck to you!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 2 years ago
tt89 didn't upload a photo

tt89

7 posts

@karishma I completely feel you on this, I have been losing faith as well in getting readings.

over 2 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

Hi dear I can absolutely help guide you into whatever matter your facing with clarity and direction, please send me a chat I’m free right now :)