James Haynes

over 2 years ago
jameshaynes9 didn't upload a photo

jameshaynes9

6 posts

I have a question about a ex freind Maurice stokes 12/07/1981 James Haynes 06/02/1989 are we ever looking being freinds again in the future. Does he know how much damage he has done to me and does he still care about me and love me when will get over the past for telling his boyfriend about us and did the boyfriend forgive him. And did Maurice Stokes forgive me and his playing games right now with me. When will he speak to Me. About what happened should I reach out to him in a couple of months how hurt is he by me right now

over 2 years ago

jameshaynes9

6 posts

Has he come down yet with me and did I break up him and Robert yox

over 2 years ago

Honey, you are calling Maurice an ex “friend” but the energetic impact and fall-out is MUCH more than just a friendly interaction. There is quite a bit of drama here between you and that isn’t something easily forgiven.

If you would like to discuss in detail I would be glad to be direct and honest with you, but I don’t beat around the bush.

I wish you the very best. I would be happy to help.

Bright Blessings, Pixie

over 2 years ago

jameshaynes9

6 posts

I think we are done for good

over 2 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi There!

My name is Tammy, and I would be glad to help you with this situation of the heart you have. You have a lot of questions you want answered, and I can do that for you in one of two ways.

Paid e-mail for $35.00 ...OR… *Live Reading (Don’t worry, I type fast, so you won’t be wasting your cash.)

I like to say:

“And the truth shall set you free but you must lead your destiny.”

I can help you to come up with a solution for yourself, but I can’t tell you how and when to do it. You have to make the final decisions.

If you would like my assistance, I’m but a small, short, click away.

Many Blessings,

Tammy*

A.K.A. Angel Wings 777

over 2 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards