what is in my future

over 2 years ago

my current relationship is not good will it end and a new one begin? I don’t know what to do he lies runs me down and always plays the victim I have told him to leave but he won’t is there a better person out for me?

over 2 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

Ann,

It situations like this, he’s not going to be the one to leave. You have to take control of the situation, as hard as it is, and be the one to end it. He’s playing the victim and doesn’t feel he has to. Of course you deserve better, but he isn’t going to give you that option as he’s still benefiting from the way things are.

If you’d like to chat in detail, I would be happy to help you. Best wishes to you.

Bright blessings, Pixie xo

over 2 years ago

hello and thank you for coming hare to bitwine to find the help and guidance you need I have been doing psychic reading for over 25 years now and have help many people through out my years and I know that I can help you to please read my feed back from other callers and you can decide for your self if you would like to come join in the chat room I will leave that up to you everyone has free will but if you need help insight or guidance I will do all that i can to give that to you thank u so much for your time I will love to bring you the closure you need on this relationship and tell you what everything you need to know from spirt

over 2 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

hi I would like to look into this for you dear I am online right now if you wanted to do a reading. I feel I can defiantly guide you into the right direction, hope to talk soon! :)