Which one will I end up with? If that's even an option for me lol

over 2 years ago
tt89 didn't upload a photo

tt89

7 posts

I am not saying I am dating 2 people at the same time or anything like that. I use to like someone for a very long time and I felt a very strong connection with him and I believe we are both not the type to take the risk in this. I totally believed if one got comfortable something amazing would have blossomed between us but it was just the same every time we see each other with no progress. But it’s strange because it feels like we both like each other but are both afraid to take the risk, I decided this was going on for too long and wanted to move on so I tried dating other guys, but never really felt the same way I felt about the guy I liked for a long time. I recently dated someone for over 2 months but didn’t feel the same connection like I did with the other guy. The guy I dated wasn’t bad at all and felt like we were compatible to a point, but I decided to end things. Is it possible to know if I let someone I had potential with go? Or is it better I wait longer for the guy I’ve liked for a while. Is it possible to know if I’ll even end up with either one? Side note the guy I dated for 2+ months didn’t want to end things and we talk like friends, but I’m contemplating if I should restart things and maybe see things till the very end? Yeah I hope I don’t sound crazy and all over the place lol. I am just feeling so unsure and where potentially things can go with either?

over 2 years ago
magickmoon44's photo

Angel-Fae (magickmoon44)

87 posts

Hello tt89,I am online and available to look into your situation.Feel free to call me.Thank you and have a great day!

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

Blessings Dear One. You have not offered any first name energies or dates of birth on these gentlemen. If you could replay and focus on your concern, as well as leaving first name only for me with a date of birth, that would be great. it takes way too much energy to search the way it is worded. I really appreciate it. Just focus, be soecifc and concise please.

over 2 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

hi I would like to look into this for you dear I am online right now if you wanted to do a reading. I feel I can defiantly guide you into the right direction, hope to talk soon! :)