Will He Ever Overcome the Fear?

over 2 years ago

I (rachel) met a man 3 months ago (Zhi). We fell in love so fast. Realized later there was a huge age gap (I’m 12 years older. He’s 26). We dated still for three months but he said he cant get over the gap and ran off two weeks ago with no contact. Two days ago he came back around and said he missed things and wanted to see me.

We had a great meet, and I thought he was better. The next day I saw him again, and he was not as great, and was making me feel unstable again (talking about moving, calling me bro!!!).

I need to know if I should move on. I was strong to overcome this, but now I’m not sure anymore. I’m hurting too badly when I see him. I feel like star-crossed lovers.

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

UGH! The energy of this man is hoorendous! Save yourself from further sorrow and let him go, no matter how many times he may try to creep back in. He will not offer commitment or stability. he is a very unstable energy in his own life. Run!

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

hi I would like to look into this for you dear I am online right now if you wanted to do a reading. I feel I can defiantly guide you into the right direction, hope to talk soon! :)