How do others see me?

over 2 years ago

How does management see me at work? Coworkers, etc.

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

The energy is pretty low as far as how others at work see you. I did also check how you feel about or see yourself and that energywas quite low as well. I would advise you to work on self-acceptance and focusing on the work at hand. Foocus on meditation, positive affirmations and see how things change.

over 2 years ago

Umm…wow..not what I was expecting at all. Are you sure that is me?

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

I am very sure. Try to be a bit more grateful. I did not have to respond and it didn’t cost you a dime. Just learn to be grateful and sift through what you refuse to accept.

over 2 years ago

Maybe, I am not understanding you or we are not connecting. I am told others have a good opinion and I am always thankful. Anyway, thanks for your insight and time. Many blessings to you.

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

you have some energy i can pick up on i will like to tell you what im picking up on in a reading contact me!