will me and D reconnect again

over 2 years ago

I miss my ex bf/bestie .. he likes me too… bdays are 10/19/98 and 02/22/95.. we have a connection but lately times have been hard for us..

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

Hello Dear One. This is definitely a difficult energy and even my pendulum refused to move. The two of you really need to have balance and both of you need to decide whether an excusive relationship is really someonthing the two of you can actually devote yourselves to. You have Justice, King of Pentacles and The Lovers. Justice is all about balance, sometimes legal issues, but as it sits next to positive cards, any decisons he makes or that are made will be in your favor. The Kind wants to have security in a relationship, deep down. He has zero tolerance otherwise. He wants to be the protector and will be possessive, He does not like feeling that something that he considers to be his could be taken from him. Conflicts will be resolved and wit the Lovers card, the two of you can and will work things out for a bright, successful future. I feel within 2 months, things will be much better for the two of you.

over 2 years ago

thx u christine.. also i’m the pisces, he is the Libra… omg its funny how he shows up as king of pentacles in almost all readings i get cuz out of all my exes he is stable emotionally and is stable overall.. also yeah i would be down to commit to him :).. the obstacles have to do with other legal stuff

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

Any time. I am happy to help you! I am glad that things resonated! Sending you peace and love!

over 2 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards