1 post

Is this possible please?

over 2 years ago
carolinekarma's photo

♥ Caring Clarity ♥ (carolinekarma)

20 posts

Hi lovely, it is possible yes!

over 2 years ago

I would examine the reasons why the relationship ended in the first place. I always warn against any work done against someone’s free will. I would be happy to chat about in detail if you wish to discuss.

Bright blessings, Pixie :)

over 2 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
mysticma's photo

MysticMa1111 (mysticma)

3 posts

I say yes….the question is whether it is for the best and highest good…no matter what you do….that will come out eventually:)

over 2 years ago

Hello! I would love to help bring you clarity on this matter, sensing through your energy of your message you been feeling everything you try to do in order to bring back balance into the relationship but nothing seems to connect, I look forward to hearing from you. Many blessings

over 2 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

hi I would like to look into this for you dear I am online right now if you wanted to do a reading. I feel I can defiantly guide you into the right direction, hope to talk soon! :)