Confused

over 2 years ago
wittywoman didn't upload a photo

wittywoman

2 posts

Will mikhail and I ever get back together?

over 2 years ago

Hey honey,

I would be happy to look at your situation for you. Take a look at my profile to see if I’m the reader for you. I’ve had a really great sucess here on Bitwine and my reviews from clients speak to my honesty and standard of ehtics in every reading. I’d love to help answer your questions.

I am currently running 10% per minute reduction until the end of this weekend, so if you are interested, now would be the best time to save a few dollars.

Bright blessings and may you find peace in your current situation.

Pixie xo

over 2 years ago
lovehope7 didn't upload a photo

Love Hope 7 (lovehope7)

7 posts

Dear wittywoman, I will sure guide you when will mikhail come back to you and will things be go long term relationship. the question is that why space occur and why go at distance need to discuses on this point. Psychic Agate

over 2 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards