My EX

over 2 years ago
halo1996 didn't upload a photo

halo1996

2 posts

I was with my girlfriend of 4 months living a happy life. We would text all day, everyday, I was loving every single minute of it. She made me feel special, so special in fact! We were the same, likes and dislikes. We were (what people would call it) twin flames. I found my soulmate! Strong connection. Then that horrible day came when I (due to my anxiety and depression) chose to end the relationship because I made myself look like an idiot at work in front of her. I basically ran away! We could’ve worked it out but I was so embarrassed, I couldn’t face her and chose to leave and ended it there and then. I was in so much regret, I couldn’t stop crying. We still talk but she says that she no longer has feelings for me but she sends me signals that what she said wasn’t true (maybe confusion) lockdown hasn’t been easy for the both of us as we’re far apart. We planned things for the future! Kids! Even marriage. She has agreed to see me again when restrictions have eased. We were so good for each other. I see/hear her name everywhere, see angel feathers quite frequently and I have dreams about her! ALL THE TIME! Is the universe trying to tell me something? Not to lose hope? That in reality she is the one for me? If it wasn’t for the lockdown in the first place, we would’ve patched things up and maybe gave it another try but since we haven’t seen each other since before Christmas, things will get hard and confusing.

over 2 years ago

Hi there,

First of all, I’m sorry for your pain. I want to be honest with you, not to hurt you, but to give you the tools to help yourself heal and move forward whatever way things go with your ex. People like us (I say us because I suffer with mental illness and all my life) tend to self sabatoge relationships, but view partners as the answer to the problems. Romantic connections cause dopamine rushes, the pleasure chemical, and it makes us feel the “normal” state that most people without depression exist at regularly. I say be careful terms like twin flame. They are buzz words that end up causing a lot of dissapointment and heartache in the long run. Soulmates abosolutely exist in s many forms and they are often placed in our life for a multitude of lesson learning reasons that cause us to evolve.

I would be happy to chat with you about the details of your specific situation and what you should expect going forward if you are looking to talk t a reader in detail. Take a look at my profile and review to see if I’m the reader for you.

Bright blessings hon. Take a day at a time and don’t be so hard on yourself. NO one looks at you as harshly as you do yourself.

xo, Pixie

over 2 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than THE Love you once Both Shared. SHE will be Acting Hot & Cold as SHE is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards