Does he have feelings for me

over 2 years ago

I have a strong connection with a male I’m wondering about

over 2 years ago

Hi Jennifer,

I would be happy to take a look at the situation for you! I’m online now.

Bright Blessings, Pixie

over 2 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and thankyou for your question. and im picking up positive energy right now , im on line if you want to talk.

over 2 years ago

Need Clarity on your question? Please see me in a live session.

blessigns

over 2 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

It’s nice to meet you! My name is Tammy and I would like to help you with this concern. To show you if I connect with you I’ve decided to do a quick assessment of your situation and can tell you what I sense triggers involved are. I won’t tell you the answer to your situation though.

This person has lately had to be very frugal in his life. It seems he has acted on something and he didn’t put any thought into it and because of that, he is forced with making a decision in his life. He’s met the crossroads he didn’t think he would find again. He wants to fully feel like the most important aspects of his life is in order. However, it shows he will not feel the achievement he wants to have. He will even possibly face defeat or failure with the situation because he is going through a transformation in his life. Once he completes this area of his life you will get to find out how he feels about you. If you’d like to know this information now, contact me live.

Many Blessings,

Tammy

A.K.A. Angel Wings 777

over 2 years ago

I can help I am online now

over 2 years ago

hello deear and welcomeand please join me for my $10.00 deal im on line if you have any questions.

over 2 years ago
spiritualash didn't upload a photo

Spiritualash (spiritualash)

2 posts

My dear you have angelic blessings around you and he seems to be connect with you with his all senses .For detail join me in my room Thanks

over 2 years ago

Blessings!

I just need the names of you two, no other pieces of information are needed and I will unfold everything my self. Feel Free To Call Me Back.

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

Kind Regards

so let’s start and find out that what he wants, thinks, and feels for you?* What’s in store* for you two? how things will unfold? and are you wasting time or there is something for u?

over 2 years ago
lovehope7 didn't upload a photo

Love Hope 7 (lovehope7)

7 posts

Hi dear, Just with strong connection i will tell you in detail how will be relationship work and how things will be do much good with him. Thanks.

over 2 years ago

I can help (: