Will he come back

over 3 years ago

I am asking about my ex-boyfriend. his DOB is 5/25/1994 and my DOB is 12/26/1996.

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

This is something that I’d be happy to explore for you!

Please note that I have a New Client Spring Special that you can find in the FEATURED ADVISORS forum on this site.

Let’s connect!

~pmk

over 3 years ago

Hey Ruby,

I would be happy to take to take a look at the situation the currently exists between you and your ex boyfriend and also provide insight that will provide you with the honest expectations and likely transactions between you going foward. I always provide true and accurate feedback, which I feel is the most helpful and healing way to approach future interactions even if they aren’t what you’d hope to hear. I’ll never provide false hope, but I will always relay the truth that will ultimately empower you to move on in a healthy way…if that happens to be the case. I’ve found in the years of doing this work that painful truth is often, not only a blessings in desigise, but often the path to what to what will ultimately bring you to the real love and authentic soul connections so many of us yearn for.

Wishing you well. I’d love to hear from you and help empower you with the truth of what you can expect going forward.

Bright blessings, Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Theres a good chance this will happen,you just need to play yo9our cards right.Give me a call and look into it a little more.

Blessings always,
 Bluedragon
over 2 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

I can see that he still has feelings but he does not know how to deal with them, there is too much to say on here as these types of situations can be very personal please feel free to contact me for a detailed reading

over 2 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your quetion and im seeing reconciling in the cards im on line if you want to see whats in store .

over 2 years ago

Aww thank you so much Lara! I appreciate the feedback here! Bright blessings to you always!

over 2 years ago
spiritualash didn't upload a photo

Spiritualash (spiritualash)

2 posts

My dear as i feel that he is missing you but there is some misunderstanding in between. For detail come in private