Getting older, alone

over 3 years ago

I haven’t been in a relationship for almost 3 years. That’s a long time for me. I’ve dated a few, mostly online. I’ve stayed single somewhat by choice, as I needed to find myself. But I don’t want to be single forever, I’m middle-aged now and I want to find someone to grow old with. Will it happen?

over 3 years ago

Hi Kristina, I can give you an outlook reading on your love life. If I’m not online, send a message and we can book an appointment.

LadybugTarot

over 3 years ago

Hi Kristina,

I’d be happy to help with this.

Please note, I have a new client special that you can take advantage of, that you can see in the “Featured Advisors” forum under the topic “Amazing Spring Special”.

Let’s connect to get the answers you seek.

Greatest Blessings, ~pmk

over 3 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hello Kristina! There is an appointed time and place for everyone, it’s not over and it is not too late, I can sense good things and great surprises that God has in store for you in your love life.

I would love to read for you and see what is the time and place you are meant to meet with your soulmate. Please come chat with me and if I am offline, do leave me a message, I am here to help. There’s hope! Much love xoxo

over 3 years ago

Aww Kristina. Of course it will happen! You have to put yourself back out there again now that you are ready, with firm intentions as to what you truly desire in a partner. Be honest with yourself and set firm boundaries as to what is acceptable for you.

I wish you the best! Bright blessings! Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards