Hello and thank you for your time.

over 3 years ago

So W. and I have dated over 4 years i want him to propose to me…. I want to be married. Do you see that happening- soon? We still after all this time have a strong relationship and both are still highly attracted to one another… I just want A husband. To share a home with. And Not a part time boyfriend that I visit. I’ve been divorced since 05. I’m tired of being without someone to come home too. I’m ready to be married.

over 3 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi there! My name is Tammy and it’s nice to meet you!

I have read your concern with wondering if your partner is going to ask you to marry them, and I know I can be of assistance to you. I have helped many with just the same question, and with success.

I can help you in a number of ways, actually. I can offer you different options such as:
  1. Paid mail message on Bitwine for only $10.00
  2. Live reading, but at today’s word of mouth special, for $15, I’ll give you up to 15 minutes to ask anything you want. You can only get this service if you are a new client and have never interacted with me before. This is a one time deal…
  3. Or, you can pay by the minute and request information in regards to anything you have in mind, and ensure you are next in line by scheduling ahead of time with me. I am usually available within fifteen minutes of the requested appointment.

Anyhow, if you are interested, or anyone else out there reading this message is interested, just contact me via messenger. _Just so you know, I may appear offline, but am often sitting at my pc anyways. Just send me a message and I’ll respond.

Many blessings, Angel Wings 777

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

so let’s start and find out that what he wants, thinks, and feels for you?* What’s in store* for you two? how things will unfold? and are you wasting time or there is something for u?

Kind Regards