Will my ex come back?

over 3 years ago
jackie28 didn't upload a photo

jackie28

1 post

He told me he was in love, and disappeared. Will I ever hear from him again?

over 3 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi there! My name is Tammy and it’s nice to meet you!

I have read your concern and I know I can be of assistance to you.

• I can tell you where and why he disappeared and if you need me to check into this love situation I can do that as well.
  • I can tell you, based on what I am reading, how long it would take to have some sort of communication, or I might end up having to tell you this may not happen anytime soon, or maybe not ever at all. You decide what you really want to know and I’ll give you some great decision making basics.
I can help you in a number of ways, actually. I can offer you different options such as:
  1. Paid mail message on Bitwine for only $10.00
  2. Live reading, but at today’s word of mouth special, for $15, I’ll give you up to 15 minutes to ask anything you want. You can only get this service if you are a new client and have never interacted with me before. This is a one time deal…
  3. Or, you can pay by the minute and request information in regards to anything you have in mind, and ensure you are next in line by scheduling ahead of time with me. I am usually available within fifteen minutes of the requested appointment.

Anyhow, if you are interested, or anyone else out there reading this message is interested, just contact me via messenger. _Just so you know, I may appear offline, but am often sitting at my pc anyways. Just send me a message and I’ll respond.

Many blessings, Angel Wings 777

over 3 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi Jackie! There can be numerous reasons why people step away after they express strong feelings for someone, God has something in store for you and wants you to know it’s not your fault, please message me for a personal reading to find out about this man who got away and why. My readings are accurate and straight to the point, I don’t stop meditating until you have all the answers. Much love. xoxo

over 3 years ago

hi there love i will be able to take a look into this for you vonnect with m and lets seewhats going on

over 3 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi I can definitely give the answers and detailed information you’re searching for wth this person! Please connect with me and we can get started.

over 3 years ago

hi i can definitely given the answers and detailed imformation