Passing friend

over 3 years ago
lg78 didn't upload a photo

lg78

1 post

So a really good friend passed just on 4 yr ago now, there were so many things I would do differently if given the chance most important of all would be share true feelings although I’m almost certain he already knew, anyway not only for myself but my daughter and his sister also moving forward is still very hard, so many unanswered questions that I’m almost certain will always remain unanswered, I was just wondering though if there are any messages trying to reach me from him? Please and thank u

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

So sorry for your loss. I will check for you and connect you there after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards