girl stroking her hair

over 3 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

was talking to a girl I’ve known for a while and she pulled her hair to one side and kept stroking her fingers through it and looking directly at me. didn’t even think about it until after she left. wondering if she is attracted to me.

over 3 years ago

My opinion? yes. Body language can tell you so much but you have to pay attention. notice if the person is mirroring you. cross your legs or arms or put your hand on your hip. also pay attention to what direction they are leaning. What direction they are facing.

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I would be glad to let you know what was running through her mind while she was conducting herself this way. Just come to my chat box and we’ll get started.