Destiny? Fate? He's back after 20 years

over 3 years ago

So, I want to share my story. When I was 17, a man came to my parents home running for a community position. The moment I saw him standing there I Instantly fell for him- we talked but I couldn’t tell you about what it was we spoke of- i was to busy looking at him…...my mom after he left asked, who was that man ? – I said, the man I’m going to marry! Lol. Well, found out shortly there after- he was already married :(( ... Now, fast forward 10 years…, by fluke… I got a job at this place….and at this, job I noticed a man staring at me, and the attraction/ chemistry was strong from both of us. To my surprise- a month later….found out it was the SAME GUY – From 10 years prior…. We came to know each other and even saw each other outside of work. But, a year later he ended up excepting a job offer- that took him away…..and my heart was horribly broken. But, I forced myself after 3 months to move on…but . I couldn’t forget him. But life happened and lead us both down different roads. Now, fast forward 20+ years….2020… I had this strong sense of contacting him. I saw his face in my vision – I ignored it. But, it kept happening. Then, I listened to it and weve been non stop talking day/ night for over…3 months now. We haven’t met up yet. He is divorcing. Lives two hrs away. What do you see of this? When will we finally see each other? I miss him very much. But I’m scared – too. Thx

over 3 years ago

Amazing story! Let’s connect to explore more!

over 3 years ago

Hi there!

That is a great story. Thanks for sharing. I’d be happy to look the details and feelings with you to see what’s coming. The fear is understandable, but don’t let it keep you from exploring.

Bright blessings and happy new year! Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

this what you call a soulmate connection if you want to know more about this i will explain you .

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

So, we met finally ….. although he isn’t the man outwardly I remember the man on the inside is still there…..we stayed up all night talking. Funny in listening to him talk about prior to leaving over twenty years ago- how a twist of fate changed his course and he ended up, where he is now…..(closer) to where I live. We shared several things that unexpectedly happend” that’s somehow lead us to this point in our lives. My soul loves him I feel it but I do have to proceed slowly until it feels right to go any further. I feel completed now and have a sense of being at peace / calm it’s strange to feel this. I know he is the reason I do. I’m happy in knowing we are in each others lives again … no matter how this all turns out. :)

over 3 years ago
merda's photo

ms.merda (merda)

3 posts

well hello and welcome and thankyou for that amazung story and this was always meant to be . there is more to tell, please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line.

over 3 years ago

Thanks everybody. Update we still talk every day and night. He wants more… I know but I’m trying to be wise about this and approach this slowly. It just is difficult to have anything meaningful when living 2 hours apart. I’m ready for companionship and a life of being with “the one” who is willing to prove it and PUT a ring on it. Just tired of being in dead end relationships- that lead to NO WHERE. I have had those in the past. Just want something real. Not at a convenience.

over 3 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi there! My name is Tammy and it’s nice to meet you!

I have read your story and I have to say, how exciting to have this person come back in your life again! I love these types of stories because I have had a similar experience. And yes, let me tell you, it was exciting. A whole lot more to boot! I would be glad to help you with what’s on your mind. I’m sure I can help you.

I can help you in a number of ways, actually. I can offer you different options such as:
  1. Paid mail message on Bitwine for only $10.00
  2. Live reading, but at today’s word of mouth special, for $15, I’ll give you up to 15 minutes to ask anything you want. You can only get this service if you are a new client and have never interacted with me before. This is a one time deal…
  3. Or, you can pay by the minute and request information in regards to anything you have in mind, and ensure you are next in line by scheduling ahead of time with me. I am usually available within fifteen minutes of the requested appointment.

Anyhow, if you are interested, or anyone else out there reading this message is interested, just contact me via messenger. _Just so you know, I may appear offline, but am often sitting at my pc anyways. Just send me a message and I’ll respond.

Many blessings, Angel Wings 777