Contact timeframe

over 3 years ago
lotusoflight didn't upload a photo

lotusoflight

4 posts

Hi all,

I have tried tons of psychics on here and I’m really struggling with accuracy. I am expecting contact from my POI however the psychics which I have spoken to have all been wrong, and all the answers I’ve gotten are so different to each other. Is timeframe just a difficult thing to pinpoint?

over 3 years ago

Hi there,

I personally don’t work with time frames and I’m sure to mention that from the beginning. I even mention it in my profile as I don’t want to disappoint anyone as I know a lot of people do hope to hear those answers, but I don’t think they are realistic. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I feel like there are too many factors involved and one instant of free will can totally redirect an action that changes the outcome of a time. Could it be just me, sure. But I just find it more considerate and ethical to make it know from the beginning it’s not something I work with in a specific way. I know what my strengths and gifts are, but I also know every reader is different. We all have different levels of sensitivities and process of abilities differently. I refuse to guess and provide false hope when I know how important it is for people to hear a time especially when they are waiting to hear something that is close to their heart.

Good luck to you hun. Bright blessing and happy new year. If there is anything else I could help you with outside of dates, please don’t hesitate to take a look over my profile. My reviews speak for themselves. I’d be happy to help.

Warm Regards, Pixie :)

\

over 3 years ago

lotusoflight

4 posts

Thanks for your information Pixie. I believe I read with you as a guest earlier in the year but you refunded me as we didn’t connect. In terms of timeframes I have only read with one psychic on here who was very on point, I’m not sure how but they would get it right down to the day. However, they are not active anymore.

over 3 years ago

You are welcome. I usually don’t charge until I’m connected and if I can’t then I have no problem saying so. Like I said, everyone’s ability works differently. I get more emotion and energy and that’s not conducive to something logic and linear like time. I’m what is called clairsentient and claircognizant. There are psychic senses for all of the physical senses. It’s interesting.

Good luck!

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

can you give you the name and dob of you both that i can tell you the time frme when he will contact

over 3 years ago

lotusoflight

4 posts

Can I PM you this info? @Future_visions