Does he really want me gone?

over 3 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Last post too long winded. Bf has said to get out by the 1st 3 times now over stupid stuff..like pointing out he has an alcohol prob that he himself has pointed out. Why all of a sudden,Just after moving, hes picking the smallest things..it almost sounds sketchy..but idk i know hes under alot of stress. But damn..does he really want me gone or wth is going on w him?

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

You are going through a painful situation. Sometimes things react against our expectations. I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

I can help (:

over 3 years ago

Aww Aundry I’m so sorry. I’d be happy to chat if you would like. You know I’m always honest.

over 3 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 3 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi audry im sorry to hear that you are going thru this rough patch but i can definetly bring some light and truth to this situation a reading with me will bring understanding and a solution to what is going on ! Silvana

over 3 years ago

Hello dear,

I can help you, bcoz i do feel something is really wrong in between you and him. So plz join me and get clear insight about your situation.

Thank you.

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards