Whats going on w him really

over 3 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I moved to another town w my bf. I guess i foolishly thought things might be better since hes away from people and environment enabling him in bad habbits and get himself a great job, where he can grow. He did tbat, but because hes doi g so well..his ego had ballooned and his stress had raised. A couple of his issues such as drinking has gotten real bad and i ..expressed nothing more than what he himself has said..he has an issue..and now he wants me out by the end of the month. Sayi g we are going in circles and sick of walking on egg shells around me. Im doing nothing but holding it all in and yes im down because of covid and i havnt found a job yet.hrs been snapping at me.and i feel i cant express a feeling w.o getting punished and he cant see the other side of the coin.what his bs puts me and us tbrough. If i do..im out Is he seriously wanting me gone at the end of the month? I have no place or money to go anywere.its all tied up in the house. Is he just stressed and just leave him be? Is this the end? I felt w his new found big bucks and ego inflating praises from work that hed. Push me out.but i didnt know if thats just insecurities.i almost feel theres something else ,bit he doesnt know anyone here. Im not expecting to get all that answered here..but i am very low on money..but to help w my nerves..id appreciate if someone could help me see what im in for thank you

over 3 years ago

You can call me hun. I’d be happy to help.

over 3 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 3 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

I am able to help guide you on this current situation, ill be able to provide the clarity and advice that you need to hear, clearly he is not in the right place and i do see that there is a lot more than meets the eye with him id love to take an indepth look into his energy! Blessings! Silvana

over 3 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Dear, it is not a matter of someone else, or even if there is love still but the matter of him not being fully ready to change and let go of old habits. You are the source pushing him and so he is angry.

Please give me a call and we can work out an affordable deal to help give you insight an clarity on how to move forward with this situation.