Will I find love soon?

over 3 years ago

Does anyone see me getting into a relationship anytime soon? I got out of a relationship in November last year and I’m wondering if I’ll be lucky this time around

Name and DOB: Natasha Sonnenberg, July 1st 1997

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome thank you for your questions and yes of course I do see a relationship forming in the cards you were just needing time to heal and to take some time off from dating but do not worry because the month of October is going to work and to your favor that’s when I see you moving forward I’m meeting someone please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I am online.

over 3 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 3 years ago
astro_sunny didn't upload a photo

ASTRO KING (astro_sunny)

11 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.FAST TYPIST

over 3 years ago
astro_sunny didn't upload a photo

ASTRO KING (astro_sunny)

11 posts

I can connect to your situation very well

over 3 years ago

My love life was never anything I never had a girlfriend during my school years and I only had maybe 3 or 4 in my whole life and all those females we’re not faithful

over 3 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi Natasha, i feel a very strong energy coming from you and see there is a lot you need to know as well as change coming for you very soon. contact me today for answers and information

over 3 years ago
gypsyj's photo

Gypsy Janine (gypsyj)

1 post

Dearest Natasha, pleasure hearing from you. Actually I see that someone from you past, will be returning to you, this is a person that has withdrawn from you in the past but a NEW AWAKENING in this relationship is indicated with the JUDGEMENT CARD, new life will be blown into a situation from your past – a relationship that SEEMED OVER – seemed a complete ending BUT- IT WAS NEVER A TRUE ENDING, This person from your past will be reconnecting with you soon. For more detailed look at who this might be and how things will be unfolding feel free to connect with me, blessings Gypsy Janine

over 3 years ago

Hi Natasha!

I’d be happy to take a look at your current situation and what loo at look forward to you in the months to come. Take a look at my profile to get an idea of my working style and my reviews peak for themselves.

Best wishes and bright blessings. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions or concerns and I’d be happy to answer them for you. All the best!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 3 years ago

Hi Dear,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Connect with me for better understanding