Boss

over 4 years ago

Making up lies, was told it would improve but it’s getting worse. How much longer till it’s discovered that he is intentionally making me look bad?

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi Shelley. Im picking up on a lot about your situation and do see your boss has an ill-will mindset toward you. please contact me and I will be happy to give you an in depth and insightful reading. thank you

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes toward your boss and will it get better , I see he is very evil. On line now . Come in and let me help you . Blessings

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Shelley,

This is a no-win situation for you. I’m so sorry it’s happening. It’s really not fair and you don’t deserve it.

Give me a chat.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Barbara & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

I can help