Honest or 2faces liar

over 4 years ago

Hi I’m gabrielle ariane 21/03/1988, I do live with Daniel 14/04/1956 since last year. I’ve known him for 4 years and we do see each other since, but aren’t official. In his mind he says we are together, but I clearly told him it wasn’t the case. He is very jealous, controlling and possessive. He tries to make me his “object” but I don’t accept this situation. He accuses me every day of being with other men, so it let me think that he is doing projection cauz, he is, in fact, the one that cheats for what I think. I want to know if he saw an other woman tonight, because he left from dinner time to 8 at night without saying me where he was or giving me any explanation. I hope someone can tell me an honest answer cauz I’ve been getting various and opposite answers.

over 4 years ago
monica_way's photo

California Psychic Monica (monica_way)

5 posts

hello Gabrielle, my name is monica and i am definitely picking up a suspicious 3rd energy from your situation, i would love to explain more, message me!

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

Regards:dancing_voice

over 4 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see if he is cheating or lying about a lot of things . I see a lot through spirit and much more around him . I will give you the truth and more. Blessings

over 4 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

i have special deals going on with no more time limits so you take the time you need to thoroughly understand.. $15.99 for 1question,$25.99 for 5q’s and $30.99 for 10!

now what spirit shows me, he is hiding things (I’ll explain further in a detailed reading) and he doesnt just accuse to cover his tracks and the things he does,however! does he truly ever care or love you the way you try to show him?..i want to say yes to this even though the way he was described here sounds like he lacks in showing he cares at all and just keeps you around to avoid being alone and wants to “just” love you only when he feels like it kinda like saying a off and on light switch…50% of the time he does care and love you,the other 50 percent he gives mixed and confused signals that indicate so much more different none that will point to LOVE itself.i understand your frustration at this mere point however! spirit shows me things will work out between you both but there is a bigger thing that is going on with his mental health and thats the problem and blockage my dear.

(when your ready to further this reading let me know dear..)

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi dear im feeling a very strong energy between you and Daniel, and I am also seeing a third party interference which can be another woman in his life. please contact me I see a lot you need to know. I will give you an insightful and in depth reading. thank you

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Gabrielle Arian,

You already know that “jealous, controlling and possessive” is extremely insecure and that’s why he’s so difficult to live with. He postures like he’s strong to hide the fact that he thinks you’re better than him.

(BTW: FREE readings are not quality ones … it’s true that you get what you pay for.) Read the reviews to hire your reader with confidence. That is how you will learn if he is cheating on you or not.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Barbara & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards