ex

over 13 years ago

i have tryed to forget my ex david, i have been on dates met other men but summit tellin me not to move on deep down even thogh there been no contact and he also with somone we broke up sept2009 what can i do?

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box with your date of birth,time and place with full name. I can help you better. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi gillian, we had a chat reading earlier. and it seems you are not convinced with the conclusions, and want to just force the issue here. one of the things we are taught as we learn about clairvoyance is the concept of how energy links are established. by hopping around for a lot of psychic advice, you end up with a lot of corrupted energy and not knowing what to do. so i would advise that you stick to one advisor, and try to follow what he is trying to tell you. whether it is bitter or sweet, you have to accept facts of life and make decisions. best wishes, art from belgium

over 13 years ago
amphorablue didn't upload a photo

Laura Brown (amphorablue)

5 posts

I would be happy to assist you in understanding what is going on with this connection and what you can do to move forward if that is the path to take. Come on in for a reading when you are ready!

over 13 years ago

Hello, contact me for a reading dear, I will offer you a good discount on my “Special Offer” :)

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hii need help ?

over 13 years ago
rains_loving_insight's photo

Rains Loving Insight (rains_loving_insight)

39 posts

Hi there Gillian ! I can help you answer the question of your ex by doing a three card connection reading to see if we can continue with the reading. Please let me help you with whatever you need answers to! Thanks for letting me help you in advance!

over 13 years ago

i have all the answers to your questions.

if you want the truth and peace of mind you will contact me when you are ready.

sessions starts free and u dont hire until you are ready.

hope to hear from you soon!!

over 13 years ago

hello Gillian, please contact me for an honest reading about your situation with this person. I offer you guidance but you must be prepared that i speak the truth and do not sugarcoat.

I’m here if you wish a reading.

over 13 years ago
angel777 didn't upload a photo

Angel Of Love (angel777)

12 posts

Hi i know why you cant get him off your mine and off your heart..you must see me for a live chat reading. your really gonna want to hear what i have to say. blessing be with you . you need them dear