is he married?

over 4 years ago

ive heard that he is still dealing with an ex, she has been around but is he married to this person?

over 4 years ago
lifecoachebonie's photo

Life Coach Ebonie (lifecoachebonie)

1 post

Come to my chat and I’ll give you insight for a flat rate of $20 for 15 minutes

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he is still married and I will give you the truth and more . Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello dear, I would need your birthdays and first names to look deeper but from what I am showing here this is an ex who had a commitment to this individual. Now at this time I don’t show marriage but if you come connect with me and we get some more details, I can look for confirmation for you. I would love to help you more.Blessings, Satine Star

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My names Erica I have been on bitwine for over 5 years now I have been giving advice on love to thousands and thousands of clients I have yet to be wrong! timeframes are in-depth and accurate all my readings are very detailed & direct why wait any longer? im online now!

over 4 years ago
geminivo's photo

Victoria Alvarado (geminivo)

40 posts

I would love to help you by tuning into your angelic guides and get clarity on the situation

over 4 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 100% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess Wynn ~

In the past, it looks like you have felt like you’ve needed to be guarded around him. So it’s curious that you have some emotionally eager feelings in his regard.

I’d be happy to work with you.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

in order to answer this question, its best with a name and birthdate. I can look into this for you.

blessings

TGO