I would really like to know about this fella

over 4 years ago
lostone32 didn't upload a photo

lostone32

19 posts

The person in question was born 1/15/1966.

This is not a love or love interest. There are problems disrupting other things.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit nd give you full insight of this person on questions and concerns . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hello Lostone32,

I can see you are feeling a sense of loss in his regard … as though he’s running away from responsibility.

I’d love to work with you. I’m on nightly.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

The Knight of Pentacles appears for you. He is all about paying attention to what is going on around you, he is also a grounding influence. So while things may be disruptive, pick your battles wisely. If you would like to speak more, please contact me.

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi! I would love to speak with you regarding this situation about this male as I feel he isn’t in his right state of mind as the moment, and is very guarded doesn’t know who to trust and although this isn’t a lover this is someone who was close and you do share a bond with, id love to chat please do call!

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

Hi Dear,

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.