What is right for me

over 4 years ago
lisa123 didn't upload a photo

lisa123

1 post

I’m in a really bad predicament.. I have been seeing a man over 3 years now that I did not know until our second year together that he was married ..I have tried to get away from him but it seems he means to much to me ..he says he’s not happy that’s why he works away and goes back once a month ..I feel I’m setting myself up for failure I tried to move on many times but it seems I’m always leaded back to him ..there is a guy name Richard I have my questions about ..I think he might be living the same type of life idk but I have a feeling it’s gonna turn out bad I’m so lost I want someone for me and only me ..I would wait on my boyfriend to get a divorce if I knew he would ..please someone. Tell me what to do ty

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not come on the right track as you want and you are still in waiting position.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

if you would like true answers to this then call me today.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit nd see what is ahead for you and your situation in romance . I will only give you the truth what spirit show around this person nd more . Blessings

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future $10 for 15mins

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Lisa123,

We cannot change the past … or the fact that you were lied to. All we can do is react to the fact that you are still in a relationship with this person who misrepresented himself; because your heart cannot help what it wants.

You feel lost, in the moment, because you are over thinking everything; knowing you should leave but WANTING to stay (suffering inner turmoil). None of this is what you signed up for!

I’d love to provide you with a detailed reading so you know what direction to take, with confidence. If you want to know what Richard is about … give me a chat! We can even look into Richard’s life to see if he is married or not.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi please call for a 10$ special for 2020, thank you

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.