is home really where ur heart is?

over 4 years ago
alc1988's photo

Angel (alc1988)

6 posts

will moving to wisconsin be a good move for me? my heart is there but will it be fruitful for me

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago
alc1988's photo

Angel (alc1988)

6 posts

ok♥️

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi there,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if and when you more , you will be happy and things will come together for you . On line now -Live chat . let me give you what spirit show for the future you . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

WHY DO YOU HAVE DOUBT? IT’S ALWAYS WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO BUST A MOVE THAT THIS HAPPENS! CALL ME TODAY BECAUSE , I SEE MANY MORE THINGS THAT YOUR NOT CERTAIN ABOUT!

over 4 years ago
alc1988's photo

Angel (alc1988)

6 posts

i always get doubt when i know i’m suppose to have or do something that’s gonna benefit me or when my heart just wants something fear comes..spot on.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Angel,

First? It’s normal to feel fear about making a huge move. Meanwhile … how’s that fear helping you in any way? (It’s not … so release it).

Fear never helps us make money. It doesn’t make us more beautiful. It doesn’t gain us any friends. Fear is useful when facing a charging grizzly but in lieu of any physical threats to your health and wellbeing … move forward with your dreams. Shake the dust of fear out of your sandals and move on!

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Angel,

Big moves can certainly be scary, but when you feel that instinctual pull toward something and your heart calls for it, you should absolutely take action. Trust that you are moving in the right direction.

If you want to look into this further, I would be glad to help.

Blessings,

~Bryan

over 4 years ago
alc1988's photo

Angel (alc1988)

6 posts

thank u!!

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY IF YOU SEEK ANSWERS STILL TO THIS QUESTION AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS ON YOUR MIND.