How can 1 man make me feel.....

over 4 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

How can one man make me feel so many emotions….This weekend I’m upset. I didnt get to see him. The past few weeks, I’ve been happy. He bought a house & has been wanting my input on it all and has been surprising me with things hes doing. Everything I’ve wanted done to the house hes been doing. To know he is trying to please me and make me happy – makes me feel unbelievably happy- were I always thought my opinion never mattered to him. I’ve been happier than, I ever been in our relationship….except when I dont get to see him. .WHEN will I FINALLY have what I want??? I want a domesticated life with him. To be complete & cohabit and do life with him Daily and be happy and make couple decisons & join forces on Bill’s and things we need. I’m not looking for a ring on my finger. just a life together. We live, 4 hours apart. Dated 3 yrs. Can anyone tell me please a estimated timeframe if you see when?? I’m just frustrated.

over 4 years ago

Ann,

I’m going to be honest with you, it doesn’t feel like you are looking for the same things. I think he cares about you, but even if its been 3 years, how much of serious of a relationship is it really from his perspective if you barely see each other. I’mnot trying to hurt you, but just be honest because I think that’s what you need.

If you want to hear honest insight, I’d be happy to provide it for you.

Best wishes to you, Ann. Bright blessings to you.

Pixie

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today iam online.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Anne,

Your relationship has not always been this way where you feel cherished alternated with short periods where you feel abandoned. In the past, you two were really feeling like you had a deeper soul connection (like you knew him in a past life).

I’d be happy to provide you with a detailed love reading.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago

I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience. I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and disover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you wil be amazed with the truth.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me look into his spirit and thoughts around you for the future with him and changes . On line now -Live chat . I have specials. Blessings

over 4 years ago

im online come chat

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI, ANN IV BEEN WAITING FOR YOU CALL ME.