Reconciliation

over 4 years ago
pink_sugar didn't upload a photo

pink_sugar

11 posts

Will my husband reconcile with me or is our marriage completely over??? Do I finally give up

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Pink_Sugar,

I know you’ve suffered a lot of mental anguish and now ponder all the hypotheticals regarding your spouse and the struggles you’ve gone through recently. I do see you can be successful in achieving everything you really desire.

Come chat with me!

Mystic_SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Hi Pink Sugar,

I would be happy to provide you with honest and direct insight on your marriage. My style of reading is compassionate, but always 100% honest. I would love to chat with you and provide you with the answer you need.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if your marriage is over or not.I will give you the truth , I have specials today. Let me guide you and give you full insight . On line now -Live chat.Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Sometimes things reacts opposite our expectations.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago

If you are not happy in your married life then I can bring your happiness back. I have made a lot of marriages come to success then why not yours !