Will he come back?

over 4 years ago

Hi

I’ve been in love with a guy named Anthony for 13 years and I believe he is my soulmate. Can anyone please tell me will we ever be together, I miss him so much.

Many Thanks Janelle

over 4 years ago
psychicwasi's photo

Future Insights 2020 ❤️ (psychicwasi)

76 posts

Call me I will give you the insight will he ever come back or not.

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear,he will be your dear but you need t do some thing for him come to me for detail

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you the truth and much more around this guy and if he will come back . On line now -Live chat -I have specials today . Blessings

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME AS IAM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL!

over 4 years ago

Hi Janelle,

I’m sorry you are experiencing such pain of missing someone. I know how hard it can be. I’d be happy to help you get to the bottom of it and provide you with honest and direct insight.

Good luck to you. I hope you find the answers you are looking for!

Pixie

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me for a chat.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your questions and as i read in the cards i can see that this man is destined to be with you. and he will always be with you. but there is a stumbling block in his path right now and this s what is stopping him, im on line please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Janelle,

Part of what you love about Anthony is how, in the past, he had such a trusting and positive spirit (not worrying about things). You found him to be refreshing that way.

I’d love to read for you!

Mystic_SunTiger

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
shannonreilly's photo

Shari Malin (shannonreilly)

23 posts

I’d be happy to look into this issue for you, Janelle. I specialize in love and relationship questions and would love to share my insight with you when it comes to Anthony.

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards