Empath

over 4 years ago

Since an empath can pick up people feelings how accurate is their predictions? Just curious if one goes hand in hand with the other. Thanks

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your questions and as i see in the cards i can can tell you that it all depends on the persons feelings at that moment and a persons destiny does change every so often as well.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you:)

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for accurate reading

over 4 years ago

Hi it depends on how connected they are to you. Not all empaths work on predictions and some go only on feelings and thought processes. Each empath works in a different way.

Some will be very good with predictions, some with time lines, others just in the moment.

And it depends on the situation and questions asked. I would say though from personal experience with a well connected Empath it is usually just one ability of a number. So predictions or rather being able to see “Outcomes” is more possible than not.

It does though come down to connection in the end. My views only :-)

Psychic Dino

over 4 years ago

Thank you so much Dino.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit what is ahead and changes ahead. on line now Live chat On line now .Blessings Marva .lee

over 4 years ago

Your welcome HappyGoLucky :)

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Love Healer & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards